Tips for Completing the Application
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRIMARY PEFCU MEMBER MUST BE THE FIRST BORROWER ON YOUR MORTGAGE APPLICATION.
If you have "frozen" your credit with any of the credit repositories, you MUST release the "freeze" before we will be able to proceed with your application.
Please have the following information available for each applicant. You will have the opportunity to attach them to your file with your completed application.
For all mortgage loan requests:
- Most recent 30 days of paystubs (including year-to-date income)
- All W-2s from the last two years
- All non-PEFCU bank statements from the last two months (all pages)
- Each Applicant’s email address
- Copies of each Applicant’s Photo I.D.
For Purchase transactions:
- Fully signed and dated Purchase Agreement with all addendums.
For Refinance transactions:
- Copy of Warranty Deed
- Copy of current Evidence of Homeowner's, Flood and/or Windstorm Insurance policies
- Copy of Owner's Title Insurance Policy (if available)
- Current Mortgage Loan Statement
- Most recent annual Property Tax statement
- Property survey